Red/White Game

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Ok, so knowing that this is just a glorified time for the scrubs to play, what do you want to see on Saturday? 

Me: I want to see the OL be solid. They are playing both ways, so it would be nice to see some consistency.

I want to see Huntley throw the ball more. He’s a runner. Let’s see him throw. 

I want the LB’ers, Thompson and Lilenquist (sp?) to be solid. 

I want the WR’s to not drop the ball. 

And finally, I look forward to all the fan posts that go like this:

BATEMAN WAS AMAZING!!! He should be the STARTER!!! Whitt doesn’t know what he is doing!!! After Bateman destroys all the scrubs out there. It will be classic. 

Daedalus
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus

I expect the Red team to win because stripes > mountain sleeves.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

This. This is the hard hitting analysis that makes this place so invaluable. lol. 

Honestly, I just want it to be warm. The spring game seems to be my first sunburn of the year. I’d be ok with that. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Look at it this way: we would have killed to have Bateman over Travis Wilson. So we’re in a better place with this roster of QBs.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

A semblance of a new offense that is wide and spread out and looks nothing like last year’s 

Underclassmen like Davir and Thompson making plays and showing dev. LEKI and tupai as well

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Red/White Game