Relative to injury and playing

Viewing 1 reply thread

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Obviously no player is 100% at any point during the season. Obviously coach speak is saying they are close to 100%. But it makes you wonder about how millionaire and six figure coaches make decisions to play these kids. Obviously some of these kids lie because they roll the dice for their futures. 

Makes me think of how Whitt was talking about Chase Hansen. They had to tape him up and stuff every week for him to see the field and then Whitt has to sit him this week. Makes me wonder is it the school or the kids forcing the issue to play. In regards to Huntley he looked ready at times but when he threw the ball not so much. How was this not discovered in practice?? It must not bother him much considering how he stretched for that first down early on a scramble. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

It’s a tough situation. I think as a coach, you have to trust your medical staff. If they say it’s a go, let the kid play. If they say no, respect that and sit the kid. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Relative to injury and playing