Replacement windows?

Viewing 5 reply threads

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Anyone in SLC have a recommendation for a company who does replacement windows?  We’re looking to replace 12 windows plus a sliding glass door in our house.  I’ve talked to three companies so far, and they’ve either been super shady or stupid expensive.  The guy from Anderson Windows quoted over 4X what the other two companies did.  LOL…no.

Not really liking any of them so far, open to any recommendations you might have.  TIA.

Substiute
      Ute Fan
      @substiute

Rob Mower at Advanced windows 801-680-8083 tell him Spellcheck sent you.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

We used Advanced for windows in both our current as well as previous home.
      Good work, nice windows, quick installation, price was fair.
      My only gripe is that we needed a replacement for only one side of a sliding window, very small basement one, and they wanted a ridiculous amount. Ended up using a cheaper replacement from Home Depot.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

That’s funny, our first bid was from Rob at Advanced Windows. I wasn’t at the appointment, but Mrs. Skinypupy thought he was a little sketchy. He didn’t measure any of the windows, then gave her a price quote that expired in 2 days because of “month end” promos. A little too high pressure for her taste.

The price he did give seemed pretty decent though, maybe I’ll give him another call.

mokus
      Ute Fan
      @mokus

Dave Candland that used to be on Fox 13 was in the window business for a while. I got three bids and liked his product/price best. I’ll try to find his info.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

ubuntu is a great replacement for Windows, hope that helps

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Replacement windows?