Ricky Parks

Viewing 1 reply thread

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

I’ve had my eye on this prospect for a while now and I’ve seen that he’s been an Iowa lean for months. Every expert has expected him to sign with Iowa and everything he says about Iowa is high high praise. Utah, on the other hand, he has kinda been “meh” about. 

Lo and behold, a crystal ball pick just came in from Steve Bartle where he thinks he’s committing to the U. 

What happened? Are we still pushing for Byron Cardwell? They are both super talented backs. 

4 1

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Awesome! I wonder if Ricky Parks is who OnlyU was referring to. Is the other kid more of a backup option in case we lose out on Parks?

3 1

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Ricky Parks posted on Twitter that he is planning to commit on Sunday 28th. He would be a great get

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Nope Tufaga looking really good and some think he announces very soon!! 50/50 on Parks but may be trending in Utah’s favor. Gonna be really close on that one with a couple days left.

User Suspended
            @a2ute

Did you include the MS issue into your 50/50 prediction? Might want to rethink that one.

Onlyu
              Ute Fan
              @uf8fl

A few days ago I felt the Parks ship was close to sailing BUT we’re win the mix with this kid in a big way right now. Could an 18 year old kid choose something different from what we want…of course but bottom line is we’ve made this a really tough decision for the kid. Pace…smile for s**ts sake!

5 7

User Suspended
                @a2ute

Thanks for the inside info! hope we get him. He looks like a good get.

Look, I want the best for Ute recruiting and I don’t think keeping MS is the right move long term. But if this somehow blows over and doesn’t hurt recruiting I’m good.  I just don’t think this is the case.

4 2

gUrthBrooks
                  Ute Fan
                  @hammer

What side of th ball does Parks play on, Pace?

2 6

User Suspended
                    @a2ute

Sigh…really?  been keeping tabs on this kid for the last few months.

A Florida kid looking to leave the state is the perfect target recruit. All I know is this RB is currently a 90% lean for Iowa (per 247). Gland to hear we might have a chance.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Even better…Tufaga is a stud! He looks like a dude that could make an immediate impact. Hope we can get both Tufaga and Parks…that would be huge. But if we could only get 1 of them, I’d definitely want Tufaga since we need depth at LB.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.