Saints fans are never going to like Marcus Williams

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Despite finishing last season as the 3rd highest graded safety per PFF (which followed a top 5 grade the previous year, and a mark that still stands as the highest grade ever for a college safety in the PFF era) They clearly are never going to get over that 1 play in his rookie season and they are hyper hyper sensitive to any mistake he makes. They can get away with 1 bad play, he cant. 

F**k them. I really want to see marcus on another team, or win the title for the saints on a pick six and demand a trade in the post game interview. Or better yet, win the title against the saints on a walk off INT and tell them to hold that. Outside of teams I care about winning it all, this and Alex Smith getting a ring are the things I want most

Go search his name on twitter. You see a wall of saints fans trashing him with constant reference to 1 of 2 entire plays out of thousands in his play log. Peppereed in between is praise from guys who evaluate players for a living. Not a single negative tweet from them. Saints fans dont deserve him and that play is going to follow him until hes on another team

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I would LOVE to see Williams and/or Smith in Philadelphia.  If NO or WASH don’t want ’em, we’d be delighted to take them off their hands!

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Words is Snyder loves Alex Smith. If he comes back, I think he’s on the Redskins.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Welcome to sports. One bad play on the biggest stage can undo a lifetime of achievement, at least when it comes to fans.

Marcus Williams
      Bryon Russell
      Mike Tyson
      1980 USSR hockey team
      Zinedine Zidane

All great players whose legacies are forever tarnished by a bad moment in a big game.

3 1

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Quite possibly the most infamous example in history – Bill Buckner. 

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

My personal favorite.  Game 7 of the 1986 Smythe Division Finals (against their arch-rivals) – Steve Smith.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

and NFL fans are especially stupid. I get what you are saying. But the man was a rookie….that s**t doesnt extend to basketball

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Saints fans are never going to like Marcus Williams