Sean Miller: without cause = free to cheat?

Viewing 3 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Why have a without cause clause; because doesn’t that mean you’re free to cheat? Why else have that in the contract?
      Also, I wonder what dirt Sean Miller has on the whole U of Pay system? Do they have to be super careful as they let him go and try to clean everything up before the next guy comes in? Would you be weary of walking into that situation if there will be ongoing investigations?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Very interesting comments. You’re right. Miller may have all sorts of dirt on the entire organization. We may see a quiet, mutual parting of the ways.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I bet you they fire him but agree to pay him the full value of his contract…in exchange for a signed non-disclosure agreement. Gotta keep those skeletons in the closet.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

This. We’ll pay you, in return you keep your secrets and walk away.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Arizona should get the death penalty but won’t. Like I always say now if you cover and protect a pedophile for over a decade pretty much everything now is considered not so bad. What Zona did isn’t bad compared to Pedo st. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Sean Miller: without cause = free to cheat?