Seeking recommendations for paid Ute fball services

Viewing 2 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

I’m really jonesing for ball and there is almost nothing out there. Can anyone give thoughts on the paid services, whether you think they’re worth it and which you’d pick. What is good for what type of info? 

Gracias Utes amigos.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I subscribe to both Utezone (scout) and Ute Nation (Rivals). Before the shake up last fall I would have said Rivals without a doubt. However last fall, Dan Sorenson and most of the rivals site took the name and moved to scout. Their content in very good, and they have a good number of stories on the team throughout the year, but the strongest focus is on football recruiting. The Rivals site became Ute Nation and a few of the old staff stayed there. Alex has taken a different tack and included a lot of insider info. Things like takes from graduated players and there is a series from coach Mac on his take on things that went on back in his time. While both sites are primarily recruiting sites, Where there were competing before they are almost complimentary now. So if you want to sign up for just one the question is what content do you desire most. In depth articles from seasoned writers (scout) or insider info from former players and coaches (rivals).

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I have an account with scout. I had it because I was out of state and they do go to practices. The plus side is there is more football. The downside is that, like most Ute sites, there is a core group of posters and they in no way are welcoming to anyone new. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

That being said, maybe I’m the problem, I can be a dick. Scout does have good stuff around spring ball and fall practice. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Seeking recommendations for paid Ute fball services