Semi interesting article on Player and University relationships

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Tate and his deleted tweet

I can agree to some degree with the logic of listening to players. Listening to players who will be gone in a few years is stupid. 

Maybe the AD was just patting him on the head. 

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

This article made me severely dislike Khalil Tate and hate Arizona even more than I do.  There is no way that ‘Zona was seriously considering Niumatalolo, so he’s either naive or pompous or both for even entertaining the thought that his tweet meant anything.  That disruptive problem solver comment p**sed me off as well, has anyone disruptively solved the sexual harrasment or money scandals?  I do agree with you though that there is logic in listening to the players to some extent.  Like maybe having a suggestion box a la the Farside.
        Image result for far side suggestion box

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I want to believe this is more the AD placating young arrogant mindsets that exist today. I really do. Pretty funny if Tate thinks he made the call on it all. 

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

It’s hard to take anything Arizona does seriously seeing as how they still employ Sean Miller.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Semi interesting article on Player and University relationships