Silver Lining – TT

Viewing 2 reply threads

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Yes TT is not in his best condition and could still loses a few LBS.

It seemed to me he was running through tacklers most of the time, instead of folding when hit.

I hope his conditioning improves each week!!

Any other observations/insight would be appreciated.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

After a run or two, he seems to be gasping for air.  He is obviously not in great shape, but I don’t know what the issues are.

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

Yea. A previous post stated dietary and dehydration issues. Along with personal life challenges. I could speculate l on what that means, but may come off slanderous.

I hope he continues to improve like he did from Oregon state to UCLA.

But more importantly he continues to improve as a person, which will likely show on the field.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Curious how the actions by coaches around TT are sitting with some of the team mates? WR’s that have shown up every season, every camp, every game only to never get any touches and this RB can get a pass and even forced into the limelight when it’s obvious he wasn’t in shape or ready week 1.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

Think every situation is taken individually. But I am curious too

belli1976
        Ute Fan
        @belli1976

Yea. It makes me wonder how are we really doing at depth at RB. Bernard has been banged up with limited action. Curry going down. Glover and JJ got no touches last week.

To me Bernard seems like an RB1. But the nagging injuries must be keeping him from 20 touches a game.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Silver Lining – TT