Sione Fotu

Viewing 3 reply threads

S.CarolinaUte
      Ute Fan
      @s-carolinaute

Sione just posted under his account 2 emojis of a man walking away from his house🚶‍♂️ 🏠 . Not a good sign

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

I listed him as a transfer risk in a recent post. Who does he play behind? Hate to lose him, I like him better than certain starters.

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

If he leaves, I bet he heads south.

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

That would be a double whammy

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Double RIP he does that. Can’t fault him but Sitakes seat is pretty hot right now. Mid season firing I wager.

Yergensen
          Ute Fan
          @yergensen

Jay Hill could be an upgrade over Sitake. Hill has some appeal IMO for local transfers and playing time is probably the biggest motivating factor.

fosternano
          Ute Fan
          @fosternano

I don’t think Tom Holmoe would do that, athletic director seems pretty wishy washy.

I would be surprised if he’s fired at all as long as he stays around 6-6 in future seasons.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

The portal giveth and the portal taketh. Trust the process. It definitely sucks but it’s not a coincidence these are all happening at the same time IMO. Whitt and staff are giving these guys the best opportunity (earlier the better) to land somewhere to succeed. Knowing who we are gonna have back and also knowing that we will be getting an influx of talent heading to the hill soon. Go Utes!

Yergensen
        Ute Fan
        @yergensen

Good post, trust the process.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Sione Fotu