Slob Badge of Honor

Viewing 11 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Moderator Message Queue

You were given a 1-day penalty on 10/17/16 7:42am by YardTime for a board rules violation related to this post
      Rule Category: Miscategorization (See rules)
      Description: “Fox & ESPN willing to Pay for No Expansion”
      Additional Comments: Message categorized as ‘Football (BYU)’, should have been categorized as ‘Conferences and Realignment’.
      You have been given a 1-day penalty. You will not be able to post messages, send boardmails, or use chat or IM until this penalty period is over.
      If you disagree with this penalty, you may file an appeal.
      You are currently suspended from posting
      Your penalty will expire on October 18, 2016 at 7:42am
      Moderator Message Archive

You are currently suspended from posting
      Your penalty will expire on October 18, 2016 at 7:42am

Anonymous
      Inactive

Goddamn autocorrect turned Zoob into Slob. Must be a message there.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

What board is this from?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cougarboard

Anonymous
      Inactive

What exactly did you say? 
      Why you gotta poke fun at them?   Just sit back put your feet up and laugh if you must go over there and read their forum.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can see the title “Fox & ESPN willing to pay for no expansion”. Post only contained a link to the article which was posted here and post was made at 7:42 AM, which was long before the announcement. Reason for the time out was not selecting the proper category. I didn’t bother selecting a category, so I guess the default is football.

Anyway, I’m laughing. I thought it was funny.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Zoob add word to Dictionary

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Welcome to the convoluted thought process down there. They really are truly strange. And by the way you were really banned because you dared imply BYU wouldn’t get in the big boys club. Too negative.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ironically I would bet most of the folks who run that entity cry foul with regards to freedom of speech and freedom of the press.  There you are free to post anything you want, as long as it meets their requirements.  Differing opinions are shut down.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Ironically I would bet most of the folks who run that entity cry foul with regards to freedom of speech and freedom of the press.  There you are free to post anything you want, as long as it meets their requirements.  Differing opinions are shut down.

El Jefe has to do that, because iirc that board and JazzFans (whatever URL) are his primary sources of income and he has to guard against any risks that could hurt him.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

El Jefe runs Jazzfanz too? That explains a lot.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Ummmm… no.

The guy that runs Cougarboard is not the guy that owns Jazzfanz.
      No affiliation whatsoever.
      I daresay I am friends with the guy who owns Jazzfanz, and he is one of the more patient and tolerant human beings on the planet.

EDIT: Plus the guy who owns Jazzfanz has a helluva day job that pays him puh-len-ty.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I was banned for saying that people in Provo had premarital sex. 

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Slob Badge of Honor