*eye roll* Diez se acerca.  

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Nope. Not worried in the least.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

His drunk emoji sums it up nicely. I read the KSL article on this and it was a total Rah rah moment for Zoobs.

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Worried, not so much. For BYU a plus; but with a new QB, and a difficult schedule, the Nacau brothers may have wished that had stayed at Utah and UW. Utah will miss S. Nacua, but I have confidence in Enis, Covey, Dixon, Vele and other WRs, particularly with Chad Bumphis coming on board.

BYU gains some depth, but production, at least against Utah, I doubt as much:

– P. Nacua (WU): 16 receptions for 319 yards with three touchdowns in 11 games.
      – S. Nacua (Utah): 82 receptions for 1,015 yards with 11 touchdowns over 45 games. He led Utah in receiving touchdowns in 2018 (five) and 2019 (four).

However, I’ll take Phillips, Davis, Richie to slow or stop the Nacua brothers. And I expect Tafua, Pututau, Lloyd, an what seems like a dozen other LBs to lay waste to BYU’s O-Line, stifle their run and contain BYUs untested QB.

REF: Deseret News Puka, Samson Nacua announce they’re transferring to BYU
      REF: Seattle Times Is Puka Nacua’s transfer a sign of trouble for UW Huskies? No, it’s just college football in 2021

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Snoop Speak…