So, I would think the best time to play Cam…

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

would be in the Cal game in three weeks. This will give him time to rehab, practice, and prepare to play. I would love to see him play against OSU, but it’s a short week, and sharing QB1 reps would hurt us. Make Nate the starting QB for OSU and get him as prepared as possible. Then give the reps to Cam, for the next two weeks.

I hope somehow that Kuithe is also ready to play by October 14.

5 10

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Can we just change the name of this site to Camhub?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I guess speaking about the a key player on the Utah football team means Tony should change the name of the website. I guess that makes sense to some.

RoboUte
          Ute Fan
          @hamplate

The way I see it Nate is a key player but 7 of the 9 topics on the front page aren’t about him for some reason.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Cam is the starting QB. People having questions about his health when his health is in question is not unusual at all and is a big topic of conversation. And this website is designed for people to discuss the Utes. It would be weird not to speak about it.

And people are discussing NJ quite a bit.

RoboUte
              Ute Fan
              @hamplate

1. Nate Johnson is our starting quarterback.

2. Yes this forum is for the Utes, that’s my point. But we don’t talk about the utes we talk about cam rising

3. We discuss Nate quite a bit? Nate is mentioned in the title of 1 of 9 front page posts on this forum. Cam is mentioned by 5, and an additional 2 are about him. By the numbers we discuss Nate, our starting quarterback, 14% as much as Cam Rising. So if we discuss nate “quite a bit”. I’m actually eager to hear your description of our amount of discussion about Cam rising. Go ahead, dazzle me

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

1. Nate is only starting because Rising is injured. Until Rising is healthy and Nate starts over him, Rising is the starter, and Nate is the sub. This isn’t new thinking. In fact, you’re the first person I’ve ever heard claim otherwise.

2. It’s convenient that you’re basing your argument off only titles. You think it helps your point. In fact, this OP put Rising in the title but went on to speak about Nate. The title isn’t the only part of a post. It certainly isn’t the only part of a thread. In almost every post that mentions Rising, Nate is also discussed because he’s also a Ute, and this website pertains to him too.

RoboUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @hamplate

Just like kuithe, who very well might not play another snap of football in his life, is our starting TE?

All of the threads with titles relating to cam are also about cam. So not only is it convenient, it’s accurate. One of my favorite combinations.

Cowards way out of that description then is it?

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s based on the outcome of todays game. Utes win, Cam sits next week. It’s lose, Cam plays next week

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Makes sense. Lose today and you can’t lose again.

5 1

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

No way historically soft UCLA comes into RES & wins.

UTUTE
          Ute Fan
          @utute

Yeah, but it’s been a while ago.
          looks like UCLA beat Utah at RES in 2013 and 2015.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

If he’s truly ready I would at least get him a couple series today to get ready for the Beavs.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So, I would think the best time to play Cam…