so thats why the Boyd fumble that was actually an incompletion wasnt

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

even reviewed. Replay booth probably buzzed down a review and the third party just said no. Easier to hide the corruption that way

https://twitter.com/PeteThamel/status/1050239614944985088

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t get it? This isn’t referenced to the Gustin no call? Or just sort of connected in a way?

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Not sure who Peter Thame is, but if this is true it is a really big deal. He is saying that the officials on the field and the officials at the Pac-12 command center agreed that call on the field was correct and targeting. Some “third-party” was able to intervene and overrule both of them and force the call to be changed to no-targeting. 

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

The conspiracy theorist in me feels so validated with this report. The fan in me is so sad that this corruption is true. Larry Scott must be fired, there is no other answer. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If you follow these instructions for posting tweets, they will work properly here. https://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/how-to-post-a-tweet/

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

From what I’ve read, it sounds like the PAC12 employs an unofficial official at games involving “playoff candidate” teams to ensure that they get favorable treatment so as to bolster the PAC12’s chances at a playoff spot. 

Obviously this is beyond the pale and Larry Scott should be done. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 so thats why the Boyd fumble that was actually an incompletion wasnt