So two things on Whitt that just make you go hmmm

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

1-Qb health is this related to the Oline is this related to play calling? Seems like Whitt is cursed with this. I know Huntley got injured on a play that any qb could get hurt on but we all thought Huntley would go down at some point.  It finally happened and shelly wasn’t even prepared.

2- The defensive let down game. Harry and Benjamin are clearly the best skill players in the conference. Moss didn’t get his shot with that Oline blocking. Props to asu they figured Utah out and dominated besides a few series. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Taylor regressed this week imo. He went away from the run game at the very beginning of the second half. 

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Sorry, having troubles with the mobile app. But Taylor got away from the run and the defense was straight up BAD today. They do it once a year. Too bad it happened in the game where our offense can’t bail them out. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

In Shelly’s defense, he was put into a situation where the opposing defense was shredding our O line, and this is the first true playing time under real fire he has had.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yeah I am going back to Whitt on this post. This is Whitt’s fault because he has been the one constant.  I guess other than Scalley?  Tired of blaming players and stuff. This is Whitt man up and own it. November suck fest. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So two things on Whitt that just make you go hmmm