So… when do they grow up and appreciate the season tix?

Viewing 9 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

When do kids finally pull their head out of their arses and truly appreciate that you’ve had season tix for multiple Utah sports for years and take them to games to deepen and enrich your relationship with them, and that perhaps they are NOT doing you a service or kindness by being flakey and avoiding giving solid commitments to attend the games on the schedule which sucks because if they don’t go with you you need to make other arrangements and find others to go with you or sell the tix BECAUSE THEY’RE FREAKING EXPENSIVE?

Asking for a friend.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

As an out of state Ute this post makes me unreasonably angry. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

So can I come?  

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Where are your seats and which games are you selling tix for? 

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

When I know and if I need to sell them, I’ll be sure to post here. As of right now… not sure yet.

EDIT: E36, around the 50th row. Literally on the 50 yard line.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

As soon as it is cool to have tickets to take a date…They will then all of the sudden be really really greatful and want your ticket for their date. At least that’s what a friend tells me.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

I got the tickets for some father/son time… he knows this. He doesn’t ask me for the tickets outright, but I’m sure he’s thought about it a few times. He has a longtime girlfriend.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

25.  The answer is 25

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

One more year. I think I can make it.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I can be your surrogate child.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I’ll let you know when my kids enjoy watching sports with me. As of yet…nothing…but yours are older than mine, soooo…

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Maybe I should get two more and then I can bring Girlfriend of Leftyjace and Girlfriend of Son of Leftyjace. GOL loves to go to games, but we have kids visitation schedules to worry about… him being noncommittal is what throws us for a loop for scheduling visitation.

St George Ute
          Ute Fan
          @stgeorgeute

So what does son of Lefty want to do instead? Maybe work around that and just save the games for you and GOL. 🙂

leftyjace
            Ute Fan
            @leftyjace

He doesn’t ever get into that much detail, sadly.
            I think we will go to the ND game and if he mentions the schedule, great. But I’m not going to push him anymore. I will take GOL.

2 1

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

You should send your children back to the factory and get them replaced they sound defective I’m in E35 great seats

AllInUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @allinutefan

my 5 year old asked me yesterday if football was starting.  I said 8 days.  He smiled and said he was so excited to watch football.  

That enthusiasm might wear off when he hits the teens, but it made me smile.  With your post, I’ll savor it a little longer.  

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc So… when do they grow up and appreciate the season tix?