Some thoughts

Viewing 3 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

You could tell this was Nix’ 55th start in NCAA – definitely a veteran back there. And the quick passes are what did the defense in, get their fast guys out with the ball asap so we couldn’t pressure him.

One thing that I thought was happening in person but haven’t rewatched – it looked like oregon was not set for half their offensive plays on their first two TD drives, which was killing our D. I remember several where the right guard was still moving when the ball was snapped… anyone else think the same thing?

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

That’s 1 for the burn bag, I’m not sure my stomach can stand watching that again. I usually try and watch it again the next day especially when it’s a home game or I travelled to a road game. This one I need to give a little more time to before I can stomach watching it again.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Oh yeah. There were quite a few comments about that exact thing on the in-game chat. It seemed to me that the refs were completely overlooking it because it was a constant of the Oregon offense. You know how that goes…if you’re doing something that’s illegal and the refs aren’t flagging you for it, why stop?

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I laughed when they finally called a procedural penalty on the point after attempt, like what the hell

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Some thoughts