Some thoughts on Saturday's college football action…

Viewing 4 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

1: UCLA is not the best team in the Pac-12.

2: Sucks to be a Longhorn fan right now.

3: California is a pretender, not a contender and that will be proven Saturday night.

4: Ohio State and Michigan State are not the two best teams in the nation but will still get the votes.

5: Is Stanford really that good or are the AZ teams really that bad?

6: There is ‘parity’ in the SEC.

7: ESPN College GameDay made a great city selection for next week.

8: Once again, Notre Dame is overrated.

9: Michigan looks to be for real, or at least their ‘D’ does. Back-to-back shutouts!

10: …and despite being in a bye-week, the Utes are still the best team in the state of Utah and it isn’t even close!

GO UTES!

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

Utah doesn’t just have the best team in the state of Utah. They might have the best team in the entire country. Also, our offense is actually fantastic right now when put into context. The fact that we scored AT ALL against Michigan is impressive. We scored more points against the Wolverines that night than as ALL of their other opponents COMBINED. I know that nobody wants to talk about it, but, by the end of this season, I think that this could go down as the BEST Utah football team EVER. Like, Pac-12 Champions, possible National Champions Utah Utes. I’m really not impressed with ANY of the other National contenders right now except for probably TCU and Baylor. However, I think we are right there with them at level of overall play. Go Utes!!! Beat the Bear Cubs!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Season is just starting these are still college kids. I would like to see consistent offensive play first.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Long way to go. Crazy season already.

UCLA was supposed to be the shiznit but they’re not. Stanford was supposed to suck, but they’re good. USC was supposed to be good, but…well they’re USC.

Great1Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tribute

I think in many ways the last five years in the PAC-12 are illustrative of this season. Utah has been capable of losing to anyone (Washington State, Oregon State, Colorado) and has been capable of beating anyone (Oregon, USC, UCLA, Stanford). Nothing is different this year. We could beat or lose to any team or any given weekend. And to me, that is one of the awesome things about this league.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Some thoughts on Saturday's college football action…