State of Utah football

Viewing 2 reply threads
      5 4

charlesh
      Ute Fan
      @charlesh

Good times for state of Utah football fans,

Utes beats Oregon again and goes to the ROSE BOWL ! Gets a shot at Ohio state.  Trending to be dominant in the pac12. 

Byu is 5-0 against the pac12.  Gets better BOWL opportunies after joining the big12. Also trending up.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and disagree that joining the Big 12 is “trending up”. The Big 12 is a shell of its former self when Texas and OU leave. Almost every other current member clandestinely tried to leave this last year, like rats trying to get off a sinking ship, and nobody would take them. Their next TV deal will be far worse than the current one and they are likely to lose P5 status. It’s the Big East 2.0. It’s an organ donor conference for the Alliance conferences. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Big 12 is gone within 10 years. What happens to the remaining members then? Back to independent limbo?

charlesh
        Ute Fan
        @charlesh

I don’t think byu is going undefeated (or even 5-0) in the big12 anytime soon. The only licking we took this year was from a big12 team.  

Based on this year results, big12 looks stronger than the pac12.

Crow
          Ute Fan
          @crow

Funny little brother the 8.4 is a shell of it self. But best part of byu going to the Weak8 is that the series with Utah will come to an end. 

Utah has the worst rated ooc schedule in the Pac12 because of playing byu. No one wanted byu or .3 that helped make up the Weak8. But have fun little brother.b

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

Based on this year results, big12 looks stronger than the pac12.

Perhaps, but I thought we were talking about who is trending up, not who looks better this year?

Ask yourself this: Between the PAC12 and the Big 12, which is more likely to be a P5 conference 5 years from now? Which will have the better TV deal 5 years from now? Which is more likely to even be in existence 5 years from now?

If you don’t answer PAC12, you’re either delusional or you’re kidding yourself.

Oh, and the premier coach in the Big 12 just bailed to come to the PAC12.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

No offense to OP, but TDS can go pound sand.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football State of Utah football