Stranger things 2 thoughts. Spoilers

Viewing 5 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Loved season 2 really great. A few minor quibbles buuut loved it.

I just had a thought. Will done puked up demo-dog larvae at the end of season one. He specifically mentions he did it the one time. So where did those others come from? It appears the egg needs to incubate for a time in a living host. Does that mean there are other hosts out there like Will? Are they too shadow possessed? Or did they just hop over from the Upside Dowm?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Aw man. I’ve got to come back to this. I haven’t watched season 2 yet, but am super excited. Maybe I’ll start it tonight. 

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I don’t know that a demo-dog larvae needs to incubate in a living host necessarily. From what we saw in season 1, it appeared as though a dead host worked just fine (i.e. Barb). It likely just needs a food source, dead or alive.

My first response to that would be to look at the “graveyard” Hopper was rescued from. There were bones all over the place, so I’d suspect it was a nursery, so to speak, for demo-dog larvae. I’d assume any meat source would suffice, so animals, livestock, etc., could be the source of the bones in the graveyard.

Loved Season 2. I watched it Friday and watched the last few episodes again with my wife last night. She was really disappointed they killed off Bob. When he left the computer room without the gun my wife turned to me and said “they aren’t going to kill him are they? No, they can’t, I love Bob…” Sorry hun… I was also a little sad when Dart died. Poor thing…at least it showed some love to Dustin at the end.

Great show. I loved it.

taragon85
      Ute Fan
      @taragon85

As long as there are cats around, there will be more demagorgons!!!!!! 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

They done killed Samwise Gamgee the bastard.

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

Love it so far, just have the last episode tonight.

Just a few thoughts and questions, but I’ll wait until after I watch the last episode to share just in case they’re answered or resolved.

I do want to add that I find Mr. Wheeler hilarious, the exchange between him and Dustin was particulary enjoyable to me.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Stranger things 2 thoughts. Spoilers