Streaming options for upcoming season

Viewing 5 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Anyone used Vidgo for streaming before? If yes, please share your experience. Thanks

thirtyfour-thirtyone
      Ute Fan
      @thirtyfour-thirtyone

Hmm, that looks promising for this year (I have not used it in the past). I see it coming out to $69 per month for the smallest package with the necessary channels.

It looks like the Sling package you would need to to get P12, ESPNs and FS1,2 (Orange+Blue with Sports add on) comes to $66 per month. You can also wait to add the package with FS1 (Orange, I think?) until the OSU game, and cancel it immediately after to save $10 per month.

I am going to enjoy one final year of a conference having 6 channels 24/7. Hopefully ESPN+ will step up with miscellaneous B-12 coverage next year.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I, for one, am looking forward to all our games being on Fox, ESPN, and ESPN+. We have the Disney bundle so already have ESPN+.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Have ESPN+ for other events already. We’re used to having a lot of the so-called minor sports (volleyball, soccer, softball, baseball) as well as gymnastics (really a major sport for Utah) available on PAC12. Will be curious in the next 12 months, what BIG12 events are available for streaming.

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

I just wanna know if RootforUtes will pop back up on Twitch. My thanks go out to whomever you are. HD feed which is pretty bitchin’ for those of us that have YouTubeTV and are out-of-state.

Please bring it back, and thanks!

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

So no one has used Vidgo before?

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Never even heard of it.
        I’ve always used Fubo.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Streaming options for upcoming season