Support Ute Hub! 2023 Fundraiser Now OPEN

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The annual fundraiser helps cover costs for operating Ute Hub. Dedicated server hosting runs about $150/month, domain registration and SSL certificate about $125/year, app store fees for Google and Apple run $130/year, chat engine $150/year, and there are some other smaller costs involved.
      Rough total operating expenses per year are around $2200.

Donations can be made via gofundme or Venmo!

Last year a few people asked for an alternative way to donate than GoFundMe. You can scan or click the image below to donate via Venmo!
      fundraiser
      Thank you for your support and GO UTES!

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Thanks, Tony! I sent $50 to your Venmo and hope others will do what they can. It’s a great service.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Thanks very much for the generous donation @Ute_Dub, and for the comments. They’re both fuel to keep this train going!

UTUTE
          Ute Fan
          @utute

Venmo’d
          Thanks for the option

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

You’re welcome and thanks. I know some people don’t want to use the other option. Nice to have choices!

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

When will the fundraiser end?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I don’t “close” the option for someone to donate, but I will stop promoting it, a.k.a. harassing members about it when the goal is reached. We have never not reached the goal, but this year seems to be progressing slower. I suppose that is related to the struggles of the team and the resulting fan disappointment.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I think inflation and the economy might have something to do with it as well.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Support Ute Hub! 2023 Fundraiser Now OPEN