The Greatest Weekend on the Sports Calendar is Upon Us

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

The Masters is great. Super Bowl Sunday is awesome. The start of March Madness is crazy. But this weekend . . . the first full weekend of COLLEGE FOOTBALL is the absolute best! Starting Thursday, we get 5 straight days of college football and it’s Labor Day weekend as a bonus. It is by far my favorite weekend of sports the entire year.

I’ll be watching a ton of football this weekend, but here’s the games that really have my interest . . .  

Thursday:

Weber State @ Utah (duh)

Friday:

Utah State @ #11 Michigan State

San Diego State @ #13 Stanford

Colorado vs Colorado State

Saturday:

#6 Washington @ #9 Auburn

#14 Michigan @ #12 Notre Dame

BYU @ Arizona

Sunday:

#8 Miami vs #25 LSU

Monday: 

#20 Virginia Tech @ #19 Florida State

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

1:30. Kick for the Auburn Washington game. Probably the only game I will watch this weekend. The others meh. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Agreed. I personally love the Thursday first game. That means we don’t have to wait for Saturday to watch our team. we get to watch our first pac opponent against a big opponent, and cap it off by watching byu get taken to the woodshed Saturday night. What’s not to like? 

UTUTE
      Ute Fan
      @utute

You had me at “Weber State @ Utah (duh)”

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Want to get into the CFP? 9 p-5 two cupcakes 1 goodish G-5. Blame the pac-12.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Amen. The PAC-12 screwed over Washington. Oregon gets a bye before Washington, Stanford is Washington’s tenth straight game. 

The PAC-12 literally scheduled Washington out of the playoffs. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The Greatest Weekend on the Sports Calendar is Upon Us