The highlights.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZKk_-m5bR0

Joe’s last run is one of my favorite Ute runs ever. I love how at the end he just lies there. That is a man who left it all on the field. 

gnUTE
      Ute Fan
      @gnute

Thanks for posting this, what a great effort on that run.  

Joe Williams is one of my favorite stories to come out of Utah football in the past few years.  Mainly because I really had a negative attitude towards him when he left. My completely uninfored attitude was that he gave up on his team and was a crappy team mate.  When he ws coming back I kind of rolled my eyes and figured he would not do very well and it would probably be due to lack of effort.    

Then to see the support he got from his team and the insane level of effort he gave for the rest of the year, it really opened my eyes.  What a great athlete and great story. Also, what a great reminder to me to give these kids a break when I have no idea what they are going through.  

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

His best game as a Ute, imho, better than his 332 yard performance. He broke multiple tackles on seemingly every rush versus Indiana, whereas the o-line was opening massive holes against UCLA. Both performances were spectacular, but he was the complete package in the bowl game.

deleted
        Ute Fan
        @rolandovich

Oh c’mon! Don’t you think UCLA was his best game?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The highlights.