EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Don’t think this will end anytime soon.

Judge grants temporary restraining order for OSU and WSU

TX_UTE
      Ute Fan
      @dleemiller

Seems pretty clear to me given how CO was treated after they announced their departure. Hope for the best for the remaining two teams and wouldn’t be a kick if they merged with the MW? Would it still be “The conference of Champions”? Assume that was trademarked by the conference at some point…

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I can only imagine Bill Walton doing the color commentary for a hoops game between San Jose State versus Air Force and endlessly saying “Conference of Champions!”

10 1

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I guess a silver lining with us leaving the Pac-12 is no more Bill Walton. The schtick got real old, real fast.

HoosierUte
          Ute Fan
          @hoosierute

Maybe I am just a sicko but I loved Bill’s commentary.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

at least it was unique… but it was unique in the same way every single time he spoke. Got old pretty fast.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

You are a sicko. I literally mute most sporting events that I watch. Listen to 700 synced up. I can not stand the cliche anymore. Which you think I would like Walton then. But there are limits. I like 700 because they just call the game. Although I wish Sly could take over in the booth over Mitchell. Nothing against Mitchell I just enjoy Sly more.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

The 4 schools heading to the B1G have over 300 national championships between them. The B1G may want to rebrand itself as the conference of champions now. Maybe the LA schools can take Bill with them during basketball season so he can continue dropping that line as well as recounting his many experiences of attending Grateful Dead concerts.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Since I don’t anticipate watching any B1G basketball I approve this message.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 The legal side of the P12 ending fallout