This is a place we’ve now hit in 3 consecutive seasons….

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Where we get off to a great start with some signature wins, and sit in the drivers seat for the Pac 12 south. We know what happened after that the last two years. This one has to be different. This one is going to be different. Finish strong Utes.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

At this point it’s all about injuries.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah makes me think of when Wilson went down.  Troy Williams seems willing to run more but it is very risky.  Keep riding Howard or Monalo I say don’t risk Williams to significant injury.  

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Agreed. I was incredibly nervous at the end of the game when we kept drawing up designed QB runs. Williams cannot get hurt at this point. Protect him at all costs.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

It’s ironic how now we seem deep at QB simply because we have two of ’em that are pretty solid – a luxury we don’t have at a lot of positions right now. LOL

Anonymous
      Inactive

Troy Williams is ranked 11th in Passer Rating amongst PAC 12 QBs. Only OSU’s Darrell Garretson is worse and by a large margin.

Williams is also ranked 11th in completion %.

I know there have been a lot of injuries amongst the receivers and there’s been a lot of dropped passes, but you usually know what you’ve got by mid-season.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football This is a place we’ve now hit in 3 consecutive seasons….