This Season

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 2

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

For all of us who flew and jumped through hoops to get to the Swamp to start the season, cheers to you. 

That game set the tone for the season. I know The Utes had a bunch of newbies on defense to start, but I could see the vibe wasn’t right at the QB and RB position. 

I hope these next couple games we see a different vibe. I have huge trust in the coaches to set things up right. 

Side note: Let’s roll up the Gators here next year. Garbage fans

Edit: FSU one of the schools I went to along with Utah. F*ck Florida.

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I agree…actually thought I liked Florida until I attended a game there. Horrible fans.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Certainly like all fan bases, Florida has a number of well behaved and a number of poorly behaved fans, but I watched the game from the swamp showing the female fans in attire more suited to the beach and shirtless male fans drinking and shouting, and heard stories from our fans that talked of being cursed and pelted by crushed beverage cans (ouch) and I started thinking of the movie “Big Trouble” where the frustrated criminals whose illegal attempts for riches have failed at the end of the movie are on a plane which happens to be filled with rowdy gator fans and one of them tells the other “I really need to (%#(*^ kill somebody”

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

If only it was the female fans that were shirtless… One can dream. Most the fans there were ok. I sat right next to the student section and they were hilariously ruthless. It was funny until they started hucking water bottles at the Utah team in the 4th quarter. 

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Yeah some of the fans were pretty crappy at the swamp but for the most part they were all pretty good. For me it was the young college kids mostly, but it was all fun.

Many of the fans told us they were really surprised how well we traveled all the way out East to that game and were amazed how loud we were. They said they have never heard it that loud even from all the other SEC teams they have hosted.

It was a fun game back and forth it’s just too bad the good guys came out on the bottom.

Should be a good time hosting the Gators in Rice Echos next year.

Go UTES

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.