Thoughts on if Daniels didn’t back out on Utes

Viewing 4 reply threads

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

All the hype the kid got leading up to the season as possible heisman ???

Hes mediocre at best. 

Question: Does Daniels have us in same position that  Rising does?

So glad he was lured away  Whittingham has made it a point to crush him every time we play him.  

7 TDs and 7 Ints  seriously  …….. no thanks  

11 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Slovis also was the PAC pre season front runner. 

I am very grateful Utah ended up with who we have now.  JQJ has an NFL body. Daniels will get demolished in the NFL. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’ve thought about this myself. Had Daniels come to the U, Rising likely wouldn’t be here. I like Rising much better. He’s a better leader and in my opinion, a better QB. His mom also seems too involved, kinda like another QB that people claimed Utah “missed” on.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

What was the timeline on Rising transferring? My memory was that it was shortly after Tuttle moved on but still during the 2018 season which would have essentially been committing to Taylor. At the same time, Daniels choosing ASU also happened right around the same time Ludwig was announced as replacing Taylor.

I always felt the OC change was more important to Daniels choice than who was on the roster, even if there was a clearer path to starting right away at ASU.

5 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Another awful pick by Daniels. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Rachaad White won that game. 200 yards and 3 TDS. Probably OPOW numbers.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Utah has dodged some bullets with qb’s between Daniels and Tuttle, two overhyped Qb’s that are falling short.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thoughts on if Daniels didn’t back out on Utes