Three Key Pac-12 Games This Week

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

USC/Utah – I don’t thank many people really know how good or bad either one of these teams is.  Is USC a dumpster fire or not? Key game in the Pac-12 South and we are going to learn a lot about these teams Friday night.

Colorado/Oregon – This one is going to be fun.  Two more teams I’m not really sure what to think about yet.  Despite losing to Michigan, Colorado is greatly improved and looks to be a big threat in the south.  One would think this will be a horse race but sometimes those kind of match ups end up being defensive battles.  Then again, I’m not sure either team has a defense.

Stanford/UCLA – I’m not sold on UCLA. I think at the moment they’re more hype than substance.  This is their chance to shine.  My guess is they’re not up to the task though.  I think Stanford is too good, and has too much balance for UCLA to hang with them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The injury to Liufau, Colorado is done!

Stanford will win easily.

And USC?????

Trojans roasting on an open fire……….

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I hope you are right, but I can’t help thinking about last year…

Anonymous
          Inactive

Cameron Smith’s universe and we are just living in it? I figured he went home to his dorm room after that game and Kate Upton was naked waiting for him.

GadValleyUte
          Ute Fan
          @maximumkungfu

Exactly 2013 and 2015 USC used thgeir game against us to right the ship. I don’t care what they’ve done, how they’ve lost, or what coaching turmoil they’re in. All those things were true in 2013 and 2015 and we lost, badly, both years. Hell, we’ve only beaten them once in conference play. It took an amazing heads-up play on a turnover, and a last minute drive at home to pull out the win. Until the clock hits zero and we win I will be weary of these guys and their “turmoil”. They’ve lost to 2 very good football teams and we’ve beaten 3 not terrible ones.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I actually think all three games could be lopsided.

Also, is Sefo able to play this weekend? If not I don’t think Colorado has a shot.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I think Colorado won’t be much better. Remember, the last two years they have lost a TON of close games. This year is no different than the last couple. They have good talent, but no depth, so they fade late in games.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

They do seem to fade as the season goes on, the last few years.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

I (along with 26% of you) have Colorado beating Oregon. Colorado’s finally improved; Oregon is down. I see it being Colorado’s breakout to respectability game.

One other interesting game is California at Arizona State. We’re divided 58% to 42% in favor of California. That’s about as even a split as we’ve seen in the Pick ‘Em so far this season. Arizona State is still undefeated, but looked like garbage last week against UTSA. The one thing we can probably all agree on is there will be a lot of points in this one.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Three Key Pac-12 Games This Week