Tickets for the Home Opener

Viewing 3 reply threads

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

Looking at tickets for the home opener it’s looking like the lowest ticket price for non standing room only seats is about $225, what is your advice on how long to hold out before buying them? Is there a chance the price will go down? Also, if you’re looking to move 2 tickets, don’t be shy.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Prices will drop for sure leading up to the game. Day of the game on the sites and ksl you’ll for sure have some people who are willing to drop price so they won’t have to eat them.

I predict you’ll be able to get a ticket in the low hundreds day of. That’s my guess🤷‍♂️.

And that’s what i would be doing but I’m probably having a baby that day.

3 2

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wait until we find out who is starting at QB. Ticket prices may drop big.

uteman12
        Ute Fan
        @uteman12

That’s a good point. When is that going to be announced? I assume a couple of days beforehand.

alexsmith
          Ute Fan
          @alexsmith

I’d assume we don’t find out really until someone is trotting out onto the field

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

For sure. Definitely keep Florida in the dark.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

I have 6 standing room only tickets that I’ll sell for the face value of $175. I just bought too many of them. DM me if you’re interested.

uteman12
        Ute Fan
        @uteman12

Thanks for the offer man. Right now I’m trying to get non-standing room only seats, as I would prefer to sit down. Plus most non-standing room seats are going for 45-50 dollars more right now.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tickets for the Home Opener