Tony…

Viewing 2 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Would be nice to be able to go back and ‘edit’ on Android after hitting ‘send’ like on Disqus? Sometimes I don’t have time to proof read but I have something that comes to mind. If you can make it happen, thanks Tony. Great site btw!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes that is definitely on the roadmap! Thanks for the comments and compliments. I appreciate it.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

By the way, the developer for the software company who was working on the API for the forum engine has not done anything in a long time. I just sent him a note and he told me he wasn’t going to be doing any more development on that project. So that means any new features, like editing posts in the app, won’t have the backend support from them.

I will have to build any of that new back end stuff myself, which I’ve done already like the like buttons and the login and so on. Also, I’ve already got a registration piece working for the next version of the app, but it is quite rough around the edges.

Sorry for the long winded reply.

THEeyepatch
          Ute Fan
          @theeyepatch1

It’s much appreciated, thanks again. 

GO UTES!

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

My edit works on Android after going to open on my own post, or are you talking about something else?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yes he’s talking about the Android Mobile APP which you can get here, not viewing the site with your browser on Android.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

I figured I was missing part of the equation.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Definitely check out the app. It’s super for browsing posts. I like parts of it better than the www version.  For posting the www version is better obviously.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Tony…