Transfer Portal Wish List

Viewing 1 reply thread

Kirk Herbstreet
      Ute Fan
      @mariolemute

If I could pick whoever I wanted from the list of players that are still available in the portal, here is who I would pick (I believe we have 4 – 5 more open spots):

1. Cormani McClain – CB. This is less to do with this upcoming season, and more to do with the future. He could benefit from a coaching staff like Utah’s.

2. Star Thomas – RB. New Mexico State running back. He is big (6-0 225), which is what we need. Watch the NMSU/Auburn highlights. He would compliment what we already have very nicely.

3. Johnny Bowens III – DT. Four years of eligibility. Didn’t see the field much at Oregon last year, but they are sad to seem go. High rated 2023 prospect. Could be a good fit along the front.

4. Bryce Foster – C. Played at A&M. They took one of ours, wouldn’t mind taking one of theirs.

5. Tyler Barons – DE. 6 sacks last year at Tennessee. 28 tackles. Would like to shore this spot up.

6. Elijah Herring – LB. 79 total tackles and 1 sack last year for Tennessee. Helps us to restock after losing Damuni to injury.

Get 4 – 5 of those guys, and we are in GREAT shape.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

My priorities are the secondary, o-line, and LB. I think we are generally fine all over the place, but these three positions I’d like the Utes to accrue more depth in.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Secondary, O-line , we need another solid RB imo .. funny to think that position maybe our weakest link on offense.

Zigziggler
        Ute Fan
        @zigziggler

Give me
        CB-Ceyair Wright
        Ol-Grant Bingham
        LB- Nigel Glover
        RB- Jalen Berger

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Would love to get all 4 of those dudes!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Transfer Portal Wish List