Troy Taylor

Viewing 4 reply threads

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Will he be calling plays from the booth or the sideline? 

With this being the first year running his offense with our players, I think it might be better if he were on the sideline just so he can interact directly with the offensive players between each series. Then again, I think the viewpoint OCs get from the booth is invaluable as far as seeing what the defense is trying to do, seeing the defensive substitutions, and where offensive miscues might be taking place.

What did he do at E. Washington?

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Troy Taylor Sidelines

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

He’s on the sideline this year. But I would guess the RB coach will be up in the bullpen otherwise since he’s most familiar with the look and feel of the offense.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Echoing everyone else, Taylor says he calls from the sideline. 

Will this be the first year our three biggest coaches are on the sideline? Scalley said he is moving to the sideline too. 

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

When did Scalley say that? Didn’t he start last year on the sideline and then move up to the booth for the last few games, or do I have that backwards?

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I do believe he coached from the sideline in the bowl game or came down at halftime and liked it and said he would do that from now on. But he said that right after the bowl game. 

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Call it from wherever. Just be effective and win. 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.