EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Rose Bowl vs Urban.

That would be a fun time for sure. 

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Colorado not expected to make a bowl after 5-0 start. Whoa, that’s harsh!!!!!!!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I watched I think the Nebraska vs CU game?  Wasn’t really impressed at all. Look at Zona though?  I mean that wasn’t an upset. Zona spanked Oregon for four quarters. I remarked not sure what Oregon has to play for any more. Washington, USC and Oregon have all worn down from injuries.  Utah usually faces these same realities in November. Helps that the team is far more balanced though. I am hopeful I don’t think Wazzu wants to play us again either. 

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Massey – Probability that CU loses all remaining contests = 20.255%

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Losing to OSU is a bad sign…

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Oh, and four SEC teams in the big 6. Really they aren’t that good.

Alabama in the CFP, Georgia, Kentucky (horrible SOS), and LSU make three of the four non-CFP games. Seriously, when do they stop drinking the SEC Wyler’s.

https://goo.gl/images/LiXmv2

It ain’t even as good as Kool Aid, it’s Wyler’s.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

If you fix the officiating and management of the PAC the cream will rise to the top. Really unfortunate the way they have handled things this season. Targeting is so muddy in this conference. Wilkins getting knocked out was so similar to Blair’s and Fotu’s hits. Yet they don’t even look at it. 

cjd1
          Ute Fan
          @cjd1

And with the 9 conference games rather then 8 we cannibalize each other.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

This is 100% is. They play easier schedules against easier opponents which gives their conference more wins = better perception. 

If the PAC-12 added UNLV and New Mexico and went to 8 conference games they’d be just as good as the SEC or ACC. 

Anonymous
              Inactive

And it still wouldn’t matter when the stadiums are less than half full. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

When people finally accept that these selections and decisions are money driven and not performance driven the whole thing makes sense. 

In the SEC teams like Vanderbilt and South Carolina and Texas a&m sell out 80,000 and 100,000 seat stadiums, even when those teams are two win teams. In the PAC12 when a matchup of ranked Wazzu and Stanford has an attendance of 20,000 in San Francisco, it’s easy to see where the interest is. 

If we don’t like it, we should try to move to the BigXII. 

That’s the bottom line, and it will never change. 
        This is why Utah must expand RES to 60,000 and become the standard bearer for this conference. No other team can do it.

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

Attendance is embarrassing for almost every school except Oregon, Washington and Utah. How can you really generate excitement when your stadium was half full? Hopefully Jayden Daniels was there on Friday to get the visual difference although I believe he was playing.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Daniel’s played on Thursday so I’m sure someone bought him a ticket for the game. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

41K in the Rose Bowl is embarrassing, even if the World Series was being played 10 miles away.

TheNuschler
      Ute Fan
      @thenuschler

Excellent!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Twinkling in my eyes