Tyler Knaak Verbally Commits to Utah

Viewing 5 reply threads
      5 6

UteTribe44
      Ute Fan
      @utetribe44

Tyler Knaak announces his commitment to play for Utah Football.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Fantastic! Looks like a solid OT with offers from ASU, USC, Oregon St, and Virginia. Losing Bam and Ford this year and we definitely need to build back our depth on the OBlock.

UteTribe44
        Ute Fan
        @utetribe44

I agree. He was definitely an underrated player. I’m sure it was hard to get a lot of attention with Lander Barton as the star of Brighton.

Kayden
      Ute Fan
      @runniute6

That’s not saying he’s committed. He’s committing on December 15th

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

No. That’s not a verbal. 

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Where did he state he’s committed in that tweet?

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

He didn’t, you all are right. I should’ve looked at the tweet of the OP. Looks like we still have work to do to help him stay home. But hopefully we can get him, looks like he’d be a solid get at a position of need.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Who?

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

I love the automatic downvotes instead of actually answering my question.,,

Best I can find is that the kid has an 83 rating on 247 but not a composite. 247 has him as their 31st best prospect in the state but since he doesn’t have a composite, doesn’t show up in the top 41 recruits in the state of Utah. I don’t see a highlight package on his 247 page.

Other than being a bad boy for not sycophantically hand clapping because he tweeted a Utah picture, what can anyone tell me about this kid? Is he projected to be a walk-on? Did he blow up this season and Utah is getting in early on a great prospect? What does he bring to table that is going to improve the 3x South Division champion (full season)?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tyler Knaak Verbally Commits to Utah