USC

Viewing 3 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

I’m impressed with the turn around.  I don’t see them losing another game. While we had to wait a long time for the bye, I’m not complaining. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Agree.  Not sure we would beat them now.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

We’d still beat USC today. USC is a very good team. We are a better team. 

This year is a “what could have been if not for injuries year”. I fully believe that if we had Lutui, Dileman, Fakailoatonga, Butler-Byrd all year, Marcus Williams all year, Shyne, Moss, Tevi, Patrick, Fitts, etc we’d be undefeated right now. 

We were down Hiva Lutui, JJ Dielman, Lo Falamaka, Sam Tevi, Fakailoatonga, Handley, Butler-Byrd, Shyne, Moss just on offense last week and still amost beat Washington. You can’t tell me that if we have those players available, we win in a blowout (plus Fitts and Marcus Williams). 

Got Damn, what Whitt has built here is nothing short of incredible. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Since their loss to Utah, USC has had a highly favorable schedule. Their only tough game was Colorado and they barely won that at home. Now their real test comes with UW on the road.

Update: Collective PAC 12 Conference records for the 5 teams USC has beaten is 10-20. Take Colorado out of that mix and it’s 5-19. Not impressed at all. The only other winning team they will face the rest of the season is UW. Yet ESPN power ranks their schedule at #12, while Utah is at #37. Yawn.

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

True, but they’re dominating both lines of scrimmage.  Pass game and run game is very efficient.  Defense looks locked in.  I think they beat Washington.  

Anonymous
          Inactive

They will not dominate at either the OL or DL against UW. UW’s secondary is very good and will make like miserable for Darnold. USC’s secondary is overrated and I’m speaking directly to Adoree Jackson.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.