USC fans already blaming refs

Viewing 9 reply threads

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby

Go onto any usc twitter post and you’ll find a plethora of tweets talking about how the refs gave them the game. Along side that Lincoln Riley basically blamed the game on the refs. Those were terrible, but they were obviously calling the most bs on us. Idk what are you’re guys thoughts?

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

From my NEZ cheap seats the refs were bad all around. I thunk they owed us a safety from an end zone hold, too. 

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Definately!  That hold was 10 times more obvious than the one they called on SC later in the game.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

No doubt refs suck. But that wasn’t a PI on Phillips that should have ended the game. It was going on all game on Utah players. The Kincaid sideline catch for example wasn’t flagged and the line judge after replay still didn’t think it was a catch. 

What penalty exactly benefitted Utah?  Multiple no calls all game benefitted $C Oline. Utah was almost getting home despite multiple holds. Endzone being the biggest momentum shift. Could have been 35-30 Utah ball after the safety. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

The roughing the passer calls were kinda questionable.

RoboUte
          Ute Fan
          @hamplate

We get called for those all the time.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

The first one on Rising was clear as day. Ball is away that is a flag all day on any Utah player. 

Second was close but again 99 was out for blood on that drive. Evident in the crown lowering scum that he is. 10 should have been ejected on that one and 99 would have connected if 10 hadn’t first. 

enigami344
          Ute Fan
          @enigami344

Well Reid’s hit on DTR was much lighter last week and still got called

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

It isn’t the way you are hit. It is mainly if you can see the qb release the ball you need to let up. Reid’s was a good call even if DTR fell down like a wimp. 

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

I don’t think either team escaped the incompetence of the officials in this one.

BoxerUte
      Ute Fan
      @erichagen

Lincoln just needs to take his L and quit bitching.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

Let them. Their tears are mana to our program. F**k’em and let’s move on. SC can stay in the conference if they want another shot at us in SLC. Without EGREGIOUS oline holds that went uncalled, SC isn’t in the game at all.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That was perhaps the worst officiated game I’ve ever seen. It was horrible across-the-board. 

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

If we had lost this game, I’d also feel upset with the officiating.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We won despite the officiating. USC did not. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Rough night for officials and in that type of game, both fanbases tend to remember mostly the calls that went against their team. 

Extra Medium
          Ute Fan
          @runningreddude

I still don’t understand why the hell the refs gave them :05 more at the end of the game because a ref signaled timeout during a play. It makes no sense.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I find this ironic since USC is the only team that has had the refs cheat for them and that can be proven. USC fans aren’t used to not having the refs help them win

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Utah has so much power and influence in the P12 that they obviously cheated, or they bet on the games, the refs are actually Danites, p12 doesn’t want USC to win and believes a two loss Utah will do it, a cabal of super Mormons kidnapped the officials children and were holding them hostage….yeah $C fans may be rich but they are dumb as s**t. 

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC fans already blaming refs