USC-UTAH 09/23

Viewing 2 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

USC’s football schedule is brutal next year. Their first bye comes after 7 games.  The sequence of those game: Alabama (pseudo-neutral site in Arlington Texas), Utah State, @Stanford, @Utah, Arizona State, Colorado, @Arizona.

Playing Alabama, Utah State, and Stanford before flying to SLC for a Friday game, the schedule set up nicely for a USC team in all probability with a loss already in record books.  And even if they are undefeated, there will be plenty of bruises on their squad to say the least.

Even before spring ball and real consensus on the ceiling for next years team, I think the schedule SC plays prior to a night game at SLC sets up nicely for a Utah win.  (And since my birthday is that same weekend that would be a pretty spectacular gift. )

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

My guess is they come here with 1-2 losses, which is great. And I do hope as you do that they’re very worn and beat up.

The longer the Utes are in the Pac-12 the more disdain I have for USC.

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

I serious love beating SC! Trouncing the Ducks, hell ya, I’ll take that anyday. But SC wins are just savory in my book.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I really want to beat USC mostly because there would be a great chance Utah could be ranked and 5-0 before Arizona comes to town.

and probably destroys us…..but it’d be a fun 5 weeks!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football USC-UTAH 09/23