Usually I’m stressed during and ticked after a loss, but not this one

Viewing 4 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I didn’t expect Utah to win, we are playing with house money, and as much as I love Bryson and his story, I’ve accepted that he’s more of an FCS starter than a Pac-12 starter. I expect the Washington game will be similar.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m just mad we didn’t keep it respectable. I didn’t expect to win, but I didn’t expect our defense to get embarrassed.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Did the D hold Oregon to below their season scoring average?

———-
        Support Ute Hub! Donate in the 2023 fundraiser. Donations can be made via gofundme or Venmo!

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

You’re absolutely right. It’s hard to get upset when your team has been completely and utterly dominated in all phases of the game. In those cases, all you can do is tip your hat to the opponent and move on to the next game.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

It’s funny, I feel the exact same way. I think knocking USC off helps too.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

I was extremely busy and didn’t even watch. but I felt the same way. I already knew we weren’t winning this one so I wasn’t bent out of shape in the slightest.

Looking at the score I was disappointed we were held out of the end zone but you have to pay the piper on the mismanagement of the O eventually. It’s not an if just a when and how often.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Usually I’m stressed during and ticked after a loss, but not this one