Utah got the star treatment for once on that PG 3 ptr

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m not complaining but… Gobert fouled him Haha.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Hallelujah.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

FINALLY!!

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

I somewhat agree, somewhat disagree. If Paul George was leaning to his right to get into Gobert, then they’re not supposed to call it, and Gobert was trying to evade IMO.

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

agree with your take but they’ve been calling that foul all year long when the defender is in the air

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I am actually glad it ended that way. Saltier the loss for Thunder fans and Pushoff P is even more satisfying to me. 

I bet Pushoff P isn’t so smooth on his Gatorade flavor now. 

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Last night the league said (I’m paraphrasing) that while it was a difficult call they believe it was not a foul as PG did jump to his right (not straight up). But yes he had drawn that foul or even less 4 or 5 times in previous games but last night OKC tried to draw that foul a couple of times and it was never called.

Also Mitchell had 5 fouls 1 of them a phantom and another ticky-tac so they weren’t exactly giving Utah star treatment.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Well the fourth foul on Rudy Gobert game five was absolute s**t. He did jump to his right. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Utah got the star treatment for once on that PG 3 ptr