Utah Stripe

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That will be the centerpiece of the new uniforms. It’s at the end of the video. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I fixed it for you. Not sure why it didn’t work. But to post a tweet just paste the tweet url into th editor on its own line.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

The throwback uniforms have that stripe on both arms and legs.  Hopefully new uniforms are similar the throwbacks.  Heck, I’d be pleased if they just went with the throwbacks on a permanant basis.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I agree. Maybe have some uniforms with the interlocking “U’s” on shoulders with the fancier numbers and some uniforms with the circle and feather on the shoulders. 

Put the stripe on the helmet, some with no stripe, and put the stripe on the pants. Simple, yet freaking awesome. We can build a look off that. 

Clean, traditional, hard nosed look for our tough football team. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

You are so smart. They do have them on the legs. I hadn’t noticed that before. Nice.

jamarcus24
          Ute Fan
          @jamarcus24

Utah’s been using the stripe in advertising since they introduced the throwbacks.  I’ve seen Coach Whittingham wear this sweater on several occasions.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that particular sweater out in public yet.  I’d love to get my hands on one.

I think the stripe is a great look and we need to keep it around and incorporate it into our uniforms.  The only look I absolutely don’t want to see is the Northwestern look.  Which scares me a little because Under Armour does their uniforms too.

Keep the stripes on the sleeves only.

1 1

mokus
            Ute Fan
            @mokus

Replace that chest stripe with chest mountains.  Lets do a Jazz throwback uni.

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

I laughed, but that idea was so terrible, I gave the ol’ thumbs down. That would be devistating. lol. 

Daedalus
          Ute Fan
          @daedalus

I always thought the leg stripes should just go up and down, old-school.  What they did for that one stinks of “let’s make things FRESH!” but is visually unappealing IMAO.

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

Even before the “Moar Mountain” sleeves, my biggest beef with our fb uniforms has always been how tiny “Utah” is on the front of the jersey. I love when state flagship schools have the state’s name big and bold across the jersey like Colorado and Oklahoma. Ours has always seemed understated.

Daedalus
        Ute Fan
        @daedalus

There may be restrictions/practical concerns with font height on the uniform.  Utah ain’t MISSISSIPPI. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.