Utahby5.com is worse than cougarboar.com

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

That site is just full of Ute fans who act like coug fans.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I had never heard of it until I introduced Ute Hub on UFN. Many compared the layout here to there. So I visited that site for a minute or two and realized whoever said the two sites looked the same must have been blind.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Utahby5.com spun off a site called cougaruteforum.com. No lie. It was a forum devoted to LDS fans of BYU and Utah. The Ute fans on there wanted a place where they could talk about Mormon things without any risk of any non-Mormons or jack Mormons disagreeing with them or having different views. The administrators of the board were all BYU fans and all of the sudden changed the name of the board to cougarstadium.com, without any warning. The ute fans were cast off and formed utahby5.com. They’re a terrible group of fans, very close minded and cliquish.

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

You are obviously upset about being banned from those sites many, many times for doing the kinds of stunts you are starting to pull here.

Maybe it is also time for you to delete the @UtahBy5.comAllDayLong twitter account.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utahby5 is ok but lacks participants. No one responds either if they don’t know you.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Enter RELIGION!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by THEeyepatch. Reason: Late night
      • This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by THEeyepatch. Reason: nonsense

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Close-minded? haha. I’m sure that attitude exist everywhere.

There are plenty of immature, idiotic, inconsiderate fools around. UFN and this place are no exceptions. Idiocy does not discriminate. Though, there are a few people out there who actually try to behave like decent human-beings.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m not religious and quite frankly growing up in Utah as a non mormon was difficult. I have quite a chip on my shoulder. UB5 site is obviously very mo, and so not the place for me.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Tony (admin).

FormerUteSax
        Ute Fan
        @formerutesax

I’m in the same boat Tony. I like that the discussion is usually just sports here

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I like that the discussion is usually just sports here

Yes. Yes.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Utahby5.com is worse than cougarboar.com