Ute Hub 2023 Fundraiser Update – 2/3 of the Way – THANK YOU ALL

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We are roughly 2/3 of the way to the goal in the Ute Hub fundraiser, including the GoFundMe and the donations via Venmo. Many thanks to all who have donated so far. I realize with some of struggles we’ve had this season, combined with inflation and so forth, that it may be tougher to make a donation. Your donations help keep the lights on, keep the servers running, and the site free of obnoxious ads.

The goal is $2200, which is roughly the operational expenses of the site for a year.

Donations can be made via gofundme or Venmo!

Last year a few people asked for an alternative way to donate than GoFundMe. You can scan or click the QR code below to donate via Venmo!
      fundraiser

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Tony, lgt4141 asked me to donate his contest winnings to you as a donation for overhead costs. I just made that transfer via Venmo. Thanks!

lgt4141
      Ute Fan
      @lgt4141

It is the least I could do. I check Utehub as much as anything else during football season. Thanks for giving us Ute fans a fun place to connect.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub 2023 Fundraiser Update – 2/3 of the Way – THANK YOU ALL