UteHub.com January 2017 stats

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

2782 posts. 117,440 unique visitors (3,694/day average). 4,444,329 hits. 1,673,160 page views. Outages 0.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Does today win?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

No comprende. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Sorry, I meant is that the biggest month. But another thought crossed my mind of whether today will be the biggest day in Utehub history. Then I typed like an idiot, conflating the two thoughts, and posted because I had to get my lasagna from the nuker.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Bon apetit. Certainly a lot of posts today so far.  Stats don’t appear until a day later.  

RedRocks
          Ute Fan
          @hypodactylus

I think he wants to know if today had the most unique visitors.  Also, while I’m at it, how do set my profile to ignore a category?  I saw how to ignore a user, but I searched high and low for a way to block posts from my view for a certain category.  Sorry to divert your post.

RedRocks
            Ute Fan
            @hypodactylus

Nevermind, he beat me to it. Also, of course I figured out the category thing right after I submitted that…. duh me.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

How to Filter Forum Categories

How To: To filter your content (currently home-page only) click on the “category” button (1st image below).  A panel will slide open showing all of the categories (2nd image below).  Check or uncheck categories.  Hit submit. The page will refresh and the new filter will be enabled.  User default is to view all categories.

UteHub Forum Category Filter

UteHub Category Filter

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc UteHub.com January 2017 stats