Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Over Tulsa 72-58. Sun shine slam champs. 5-0 for the season

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

That is really cool!  Good to see they are starting out with such a great finish in that tournament 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Coach Smith might actually be able to turn the program around. I’m just glad Coach K is gone.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Thats awesome.  Do we stand a chance againt BYU this week?  I’m afraid to get my hopes up, but we certainly look pretty good so far.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

We do stand a chance for sure. I’m not guessing we’ll win, but we absolutely could. Basketball is a strange game sometimes. BYU is not as good as their best game. They are probably a better team than us, but they are certainly beatable if fans show up for our team. We beat them the last time they played at our place. The teams are more evenly matched this time around IMO. I feel like we will want it more than them, and a win against a team that just smoked a top 15 team would catapult us into relevance again.

I for one will do whatever I can to be there with my family.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

Also, the game starts an hour before byu’s football game… so their fans will likely choose that over basketball giving us a chance to outnumber their fans.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.