UW might be the best team in the PAC.

Viewing 4 reply threads

HCHooligan
      Ute Fan
      @hchooligan

If we win, I’ll be pleasantly surprised. I’m not down on our team, I just saw a little too much rust to think we could shake that off by week two – with only a few days notice of our actual opponent.

Go watch the first three quarters of the UW AZ game when the starters are in. UW looks pretty good.

salty-ute
      Ute Fan
      @salty-ute

They could also be pretty average. They struggled to move the football against Oregon State (won by 6 points). I think they fall in between… they’re a good team. I think their defense is great and their offense took advantage of a horrible UofA D. Utah will have their work cut out for them again, but we’ll be capable of winning this one!

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I think they have the best defense in the league which may prove enough to make them the best in the league. I think they’ll beat Oregon and win the north at the very least.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I think Washington is the second best team in the North. That places them in the top third of the conference. Games in the top third have most often been hard to win so I expect Washington to be difficult. Utah has yet to show us we are in that top third, we could be but have not shown it yet. If Washington is merely something between Az and Oregon St., Utah in normal years can be very competitive. If Utah is not the level of team we have had the last 4 years, this game can be very difficult. I don’t think we have the answer as to who Utah is until we see this game. I expect a toss up.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UW might be the best team in the PAC.