Waitress dumps ice cold water on my junk and my cellphone

Viewing 9 reply threads

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

It was one of my favorite breakfast and coffee spots. Not anymore. The waitress dumped a huge glass of ice water right in my lap. I’m very understanding and my initial reaction, once I dried off my cell phone, was to feel bad and embarrassed for her. It could happen to anybody. I fully expected at the very least a MAJOR discount though.

They didn’t take my order for about 20 minutes after that. When I went to pay my check I said I think I deserve a major discount at the very least. She said “oh yeah, I already planned on that.” she gave me a whole whopping $1.25 off. That didn’t even cover the 20 cent cup of sour cream that they charged me almost 2 bucks for. If I were a waiter and I did something like that I would pay for their entire meal, kiss the customers ass and probably give them a gift certificate for another meal. To make matters worse I walked over there so I had to walk home in freezing weather with drenched nads and a drenched ass. I will never set foot in Criddles in South Ogden again.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

You’re a bigger man than I. After paying, I would have immediately ordered the largest drink on the menu, “spill” it all over the counter, apologize and give them back the $1.25.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Believe me I thought of doing much worse.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Maybe she thought your testosterone levels could use a boost…

http://boost-ur-body1.blogspot.com/

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

You should have been holding a water glass in your lap. It’s your fault.

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

How do you know he wasn’t? maybe he was and she just sucks at pouring water into a glass. She’d never make it in my tavern.  Bad enough to waste water like that but if she wasted beer like that it would be a crime against humanity

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Write up a factual Yelp review of what happened.  I have a colleague that did that with Grand America.  They called her within twelve hours and comped her a two night stay.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I will do so and on any other review sites I can find.

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

as you should, and if you need the Avenging Angel to dispense some Justice for you, well you know where to find me 🙂

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I’m just glad you got home safely, walking the streets of Ogden is risky with all the bullets flying…

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I had my body armor and combat helmet on. The bullets only hurt a bit as they bounced off.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think there was more of a message sent you didn’t receive. You may never set foot in there but it was because they broke up with you not the other way around. 

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

If that’s the case it worked most effectively.

Substiute
      Ute Fan
      @substiute

Without a pic of any of the waitresses this post is meaningless.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

They looked OK but nothing to write home about.

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

At a minimum she should have offered to dry your crotch for you.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

She tried but I wasn’t exactly in an amorous mood at that point. I just wanted to get home and change.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Waitress dumps ice cold water on my junk and my cellphone