Well….our playoff chances are improving!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Just win.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I really want to just take it to Oregon. Not like RUTS defensively I just want a shut out. Herbert running for his life. I would be happy with 2-0 score. Probably be a miserable game to watch but I would be happy by the end. 

Beating Washington, ASU and Oregon in a season is like a dream come true for me. 

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Of all games for an upset, this UofA game would be it. On paper, Utes should crush UofA. Tate is a wild card and playing to their potential, UofA can score points. All the pieces are in place if the Utes turn the ball over and pull one of their WTF magic tricks and not show up. Not saying it’s going to happen as UofA is a hot mess.

Difference is Utah finally has an elite offense along with the elite defense. Right now this is the biggest game of the season. A loss would be a defining moment for the program. Go Utes! Finish the Cats early so we can all go crazy next weekend to close this thing out and head to NoCal.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well….our playoff chances are improving!