Well…this helps explain why Utah is ranked 82nd in the nation

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 3

User Suspended
      @a2ute

and dead last in the pac 12th recruiting. I imagine TT has been mailing it in for the last few months.

Does anyone think Darren Jones will stick..LOL

Justin
      Ute Fan
      @sagerclan2

He probably wont even academically qualify so it will be a moot point.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I hate to agree with you but the momentum from this seasons success seems considerably less impactful. 

You still don’t know what you are talking about. 

1 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Recruiting is a two year game. The impact from this year will be felt next cycle. It’s also why we need to win the south again next year. Prove it wasn’t a Colorado/ASU/Arizona one year fluke. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Utah has had multiple chances to fluke into the CCG. Utah closed it out this year by spanking Colorado in a blizzard. Also don’t forget the brilliant PASSING efficiency Shelley and TT put together in that game. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I think people are overreacting. It would be great if he didn’t leave I think we would all prefer that. But with what we have back next year and Whitt at the helm we will be fine. The year after is the year I’m more concerned about. But win the south next year and go to the Rose Bowl the rest will figure itself out. And @pace every 5 star in the world doesn’t matter if you don’t win your division and rose bowl.

2 2

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Also, it has a lot to do with only 11 SR’s leaving. This class is small. Small = lower ranking. Rankings are a quantity over quality game. 

Next year’s class will have close to 30 signings. That class should be borderline top 25, if not better. 

EastCoastUte
        Ute Fan
        @eastcoastute

you spreak truth. but we better hope they are some top quality players next year or else we may have quantity but quality will be sht.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Well…this helps explain why Utah is ranked 82nd in the nation