Welp, spent nearly $800 on some all terrain tires for my 4Runner this morning.

Viewing 5 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

This got me thinking about what is the best place for tires in SLC. The best experience I have had is at Sunrise tires in St. George, but that’s St. George.

Johnny80
      Ute Fan
      @johnny80

I go to the big o on 300 west and 900 south. They put my winter tires on for free because purchased there and have repaired my summer tires when I had a leak because of the warranty. The customer service isn’t bad either. 

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Not that it’s relevant but what year 4Runner? I sold my 2000 4Runner limited kinda wish I kept it. Bought 2012 4Runner wi H only 35K on Toyota certified preowned it’s ok. The 4 liter V6 cranks out some serious 🐴 but I think my older one was more capable off road
        What tires did you get?

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Hillside Tire in Sandy. Honest and very knowledgeable.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Do you have “Discount Tire”?   Its a national chain so I suppose service could vary by location.  Anyway, they have done pretty well for me and the Mrs. Plains.  I like you can make an appointment online and thus there is virtually no waiting.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

That’s where I went today. Service was very good. I went to Highland and 9400 S. ish. I shoped at the grocer during the wait and they were done before I got back. Price just seemed very retail and I’m curious to know if I could do better elsewhere.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

You can order your tires and get them sent to your preferred installer. I have done that in the past. Amazon sells tires. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

If you have a membership, costco all the way. I have a similar vehicle, paid $635 for some Michelin all season tires, though I did have to order them and wait a week or so for them to be delivered to the store for installation. No hassles, and that way I got the credit toward my year end check with Costco.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Hillside in Sandy they are honest and give it to you straight no bulls**t. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Welp, spent nearly $800 on some all terrain tires for my 4Runner this morning.